tony:
err yes - but dont overdo it
best regards
tony

Pablo:
Thank you.
 :D

Dealy:
Pablo- I had FSR at Johns Hopkins 6 months ago- I also have this condition. IT is even worse because it is my only hearing ear. Sounds are distorted and I really cannot sometime make out what people say. I just had a 6 month MRI but have not heard back from Johns Hopkins. The preliminary report states that I have Chronic Mastoidus. Not knowing what this is i looked it up in the medical book. It is inflamation of the Mastoid bone. I have had this distortion for 3 months now. I do not know if this is permanent-I sure hope not. If I find any answers out or you do-please post on this thread. My AN is 2.4X2.2CM. I had 96% hearing before FSR-This has decreased to 90%. Ron

Palace:
Ron, Tony & all,

I'm one mo. out from FSR and I can't tell what is being said, very well.  I have the severe "blown-up" ear feeling.  I also have the rumble sound of people talking.  I have of course, the high pitched "whine-sounds," and it is very hard to live with.  With shrinkage say over a couple of years, I wonder if the FULLNESS of the ear can *ever* subside.  My ear feels 24/7 like it is so very full.  Can that go away, I wonder?  Is it at all possible when some of the cells die and or the tumor shrinks, if it does at all.  I think it is documented that one-third of the patients have a chance of shrinkage.  Will people please elaborate on this.  I tried Advil for swelling and no relief.  I can't do steroids.  I can't concentrate.  I'm always aware of my ear.  Oh, and I have a new type of cracke-shift (I call it) where it feels like the tumor is making noise also.  It feels like the tumor is moving on and off a nerve.  I actually feel it move.  Is that the cells dying?  I started these new symptoms at the first of the year.  (one mo. out of the CK)  I thinking of calling Stanford today but, I don't know what good that will do.  (they just might tell me to take that steroid pill I still have)  I'm having trouble thinking and losing interest in life, quite a bit.  I'm having much trouble being productive and this bothers me.  I was always a busy and productive person.  I'm having a very hard time since the beginning of the year.  (1st Jan.)  I can relate to all of you!  Thank you for your help to me and others on this subject.

Palace

Palace:
 ???

Hi again...

I did place a call into Stanford.  I will try and let you know what they tell me.  I'm awaiting a call back.

Pal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version