Post-Treatment > Post-Treatment

I'm back

(1/3) > >>

onebadass350bird:
For those who are newer and those who just don't remember, I'm Tom, lol.  I'm 15 months post op now and gonna start surfing the board again more now that things may has settled down a bit I hope.

Tom

Raydean:
Welcome back Tom!!!!  Good to hear that  things are settling down and you're able to drop back in.
Look forward to your posts.

Have a great day
Raydean

Gennysmom:
Tom, didn't you have GK?  How did it go?  Good to see you back!

Obita:
Hi Tom:

Welcome back!!  I have told your story of you being in jail on suspicion of being drunk or on drugs a zillion times.  I even used your story as an example to a news reporter.  I am trying to get the media here in Mpls./St. Paul to do a story on AN awareness both for patients and physicians.  No luck yet but I am still working on it.

Can you post a quick note for all the newbies to read re: your jail time?  We have four law enforcement officers that just came on and they might like to hear about a sober guy that couldn't walk straight because he had a huge, not yet diagnosed AN.

Will be seeing you around, Kathy

onebadass350bird:
Yes Genny, I did have the GK in May of 05 and I went for my follow up in Dec. and everything seems to look good and expected so far.

And here is my DUI story that I went back and found and copied:

YUP, DUI arrest on Aug 15th last year, spent 9 hours in the hole.  I did have a few drinks, so they smelled that and really had probable cause, after failing the roadside miserably they took me in and I blew well under the legal limit.  Then they were thinking I was on drugs since they won't show up in a BA test, and my BA was signifigantly lower then what my balance and nystagmus showed.  Anyway, after that, I went to the ENT about my hearing loss to try and get medical evidence for court, and he sent me down for an MRI which revealed the AN.  Anway, went to jail on Aug 15th, took the MRI on Sept 9th, surgery on Oct 19th, DUI case was finally dropped in Dec due to overwhelming evidence that my balance and eye problem (nystagmus) was not known by me at the time nor did it affect my ability to drive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version