General Category > AN Issues

Magnetitum pills

(1/3) > >>

Pablo:
Hi, I am about six months after FSR. have some tinnitus and my hearing has slightly deteriorated. I've seen this commercial on the net which appears to show good results for nerve functionality improvements. I know it sounds too good to be true but in any case is anyone aware of it or have more information about this (or even taking it). I don't mind ordering one unit and test but I'm just concerned about side effects (even though it is stated that it is all based on natural compounds)

http://www.psychicpill.com/benefits_ear.html

Thanks in advance
Pablo

ppearl214:
Hi Pablo,

Ah, another ad....

As you can see by this thread:

http://anausa.org/forum/index.php?topic=2782.msg29262#msg29262

Some tv adverts are raising eyesbrows and red flags.......

Not aware of Magnetitum pills helping but will be curious to see if others have knowledge. Will monitor thread for updates.

Phyl

Pablo:
Thanks Phyl for the reply. I am aware of these vitamin types which are claimed to reduce tinnitus, however what brought my attention on this Magentitum pill (if you look at the composition) is a proprietary blend based on Magnetitum, this natural element is supposed to use magnetic properties to induce better functionality on a damaged nerve. Sorry if I sound like a salesman, this is what I understood from the technical description and feedbacks. People  say you need to trust about 10% of what ads claim, even if 10% of this is true I would be ready to give it a try.i don't know of the side effects though.
Regards
Pablo

ppearl214:
Hi Pablo.... and most welcome.  IMO, I'll take odds better than 10%.  Maybe it's the "daughter of a pharmacist" attitude in me (whether right or wrong) and I have seen SO many folks, many here on the boards, reach out and spend money on treatments for this and that with no end results except for lower balances in their bank accounts.  I hate to see us get dooped on something with claims of this and that.... but, definately will follow allong to see others inputs on it, as I'm always open to learn more. If there is scientific/medical proof of efficacy, when then, heck...... I'll check it out as well.

Here's wishing you a good one and hang in there!  Will lurk for updates here.

Phyl

Pablo:
Phyl I know exactly wht you mean. I was really discouraged to bring this question up to this forum, I hate to see other people hanging new hopes and spending money on things that won't work, it was just my curiosity to see if any one here had tried it before.
Thanks again and a very happy new year for you and your family.
Pablo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version