Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

Face nerve problems

<< < (2/3) > >>

Boppie:
The nerve grows a millimeter a month.  Right?  1mm

I agree see your ENT asap.  If you can't see this doctor really soon, get to an opthamologist.  You might mention you have an emergency with your dry eye.

lmurray69:
Thanks everyone, I do use eye drops, But I will try and get it really wet at night. I did make a apointment with the eye doc, next week. Oh  am useing a sleep mask with a cool gel pad too keeps the eye from troubing. It seems to feel like it is brused when i close the eye.and pressure I will have it checked..

lmurray69:
 will do i promise will have the eye checked out..

redgrl:
I have been having eye issues myself. Had 4cm tumor removed from left side translab approach sept 20th 2006. My left eye alomost closes all they way. I have top and bottom tear ducts plugged so my eye waters all the time. I have done everything the docs have told me to do and now my vision in the left eye is going bad. I go see my eye doc 1 a month. He says my cornea looks good and my eyes track great. Who knows! This is getting so frustrating! Let me know what you find out.  ;)

lmurray69:
 The face problem they say it takes a while to straighten out. as you all said the mussles go back slow..I surely thought that God was giveing me a new face lift. the face draws up in am when i wake up and start to stir...then releases and goes back to jerking..they say it is normal for now.. the eye, they say is ok, keep drops in and us lubracating ones..they last longer..too..I use the eye cover when my eyes tire out..so that helps..then i go back in 2 weeks to have eyes checked again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version