Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

Face nerve problems

<< < (3/3)

nancyann:
Hey you,

Glad to hear things are going along as they should be during the 'healing process.' 

It's SOOOOO IMPORTANT to keep your eye from feeling dry (when I 1st went to the optomologist 3 weeks post-op, he said he was surprised that there
 was only 'mild keratosis' to the cornea.  What I want to say is:  KEEP IT MOIST, & it sounds like you're doing just that Linda !!! (I still do)

So, my 2cents worth: I LOVE Refresh PM for lubricant (Which I use the most ), & SYSTANE Eye Drops (thicker than most, soothing).

Rest your body & soul,
                    &
    Keep a peaceful heart my friend,  Nancy

lmurray69:
Thank you nancy i got the refreash but its not the pm will look for that too.I never relized what i used to hear. then one side is gone and wow what happened. although I use caption TV the aide may hav eto be renewed...mine uses the battery fast now

nancyann:
Hi Linda,

The hearing in my good ear is TOO GOOD, so I don't need any adjustment stuff for TV, etc.,
in fact,
   since the 'bugger's' out (HELLLLLLOOOOOO ENGLAND), I've been turning down the volume on things, & use the musician's plug when I play piano.
   I think it's compensating too much for the total deafness on my right side.

Nancy

lmurray69:
You know that could be. Mine is what was that. or where did that come from. I cant tell.. I went to church and they are loud but couldnt quit makeout the sounds. and then by the time I got home. My head was coming unglued...went to bed..I am still having the nerve thing in the face. at first i thought I was stroking out again scared me so bad.. but left as quick as it comes. in am only. unless i do a lot of bending over...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version