Post-Treatment > Headaches

Barometric headaches

(1/5) > >>

tammyk:
Two months ago during a rain shower which we have quiet often here in Jamaica there was a loud clap of thunder. Right after the thunder my left ear started hurting. The next morning I awoke with red blood spots in my eye. I have never been one to have headaches,maybe one a year. Now when it is going to rain my head hurts that even 800 ibuprofen does not help. After a nights sleep in the morning the headache is slight but gradually if its a rainy day it gets worse that I am the most horrible person to be around.
ANY HELP PLEASE

Palace:
 :o

Hello:

I guess this is an AN person and if so, notice I posted to the doctor's Cyberknife with that very question, awhile back and awaiting a doctor reply.

I've had a migraine headache for the past two weeks almost daily or nightly.  I take 100 mg of Imitrex for that but, it needs a doctor prescription.

Be careful not to ruin your tummy with Aspirin.

Palace

Patti UT:
Hi Tammyk,

I have recorded a definete cooralation to the barometric pressure changes when storms are coming in. The head gets filled up with extreem pressure and the headache is horrible.  I had really bad headaches before my AN surgery, but never the pressure build up with the storms.  have you had treatment for an AN?   Other than the dreaded hurrivcanes, I'll bet the weather is nice in jamica

Patti UT

Battyp:
yep there is def. a correlation between headaches and barametric pressure.  I can predict the weather now  LOL  I'm as accurate as the weathermen around here  LOL  Sucks though!

Crazycat:
It is true that health, headaches and well-being can be influenced by barometric pressure. The Germans actually have a specific word for this: "Wettersmertz" I think. Translated: "weather-pain". (and no, not window pane Captn' Deb!!!!) That would be "Fenstersmertz" or something.........oh, forgive me......."DAS fenstersmertz"........

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version