Author Topic: Neosensory  (Read 991 times)

Moreen

• Post-Translab 2022
Neosensory
« on: July 04, 2023, 04:52:55 pm »
I am about a year and a half post translab.  Hearing on good side is good.  I am just now checking into options for assistance with hearing cause my AN ear was virtually no good prior to surgery.  I came across Neosensory - a wristband and since it is relatively new I was looking for anyone who has tried it.  Anyone know of it or have tried it?  I would like to know what you think.

donjehle

Re: Neosensory
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 03:30:14 am »
Hi Moreen, and welcome to the ANA Forums!

Thank you for making your first post here.  And what an informative post it is!  I have never heard of Neosensory until your post.  I checked out their website, and it sounds interesting.  I, too, am curious to know if anyone has tried it.

I did check out the device on the TinnitusTalk Support Forum, and most of those who tried it reported that Neosensory did not help their tinnitus long term.  You can read their responses yourself at https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/neosensory-%E2%80%94-bimodal-stimulation-device-for-tinnitus-any-reviews-a-scam-or-not.45084/

But I don't know if it really helps for hearing loss.

Best wishes on your journey, Moreen!
Don
Burning Tongue, Loss of Hearing & Balance, and Tinnitus led to MRI. Very small AN found on 11/23/2021
While watching and waiting, lost significant hearing. WRS now at 12% (down from 100%). Was fitted with CROS system on 3/7/22.  Stable MRI on 7/29/22
No treatment yet.