Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

Linda 30 days out and face problems

(1/2) > >>

lmurray69:
 I got the scare of my life I have been doing so good and then this morning I woke made a cup of coffee and my face started pulling from my eye to the corner of my mouth..it really scared me..By the time I got dressed it had begun to relax.. It is still numb, and tingley, lots of pressure around the eye and cheek..I put a call into house..has anyone been out this long and this happen..

Sam Rush:
are u 30 days post surgery? Your signature said radiation.    After surgery 10-30 days you can get some swelling(temporary) of facial nerve w/ a Bells palsy that could last up to 30 days.  If you are almost 2 yrs after radiation, then I don't know.

lmurray69:
sorry I had not updated ,I had radiation /then surgery. I am 30days sence I had surgery..

Raydean:
Alot has changed in the past nine years since Chet's post surgery time, but i clearly remember the Doctor stating that sometimes it will look as if there is a setback "changes in the face" but it's actually good news and a good sign in that the nerves are comming back.

But I am also glad to hear that you're checking with your doctor. 

Hugs
Raydean

Obita:
Linda:

The same thing happened to me.......it felt like my nerves were playing tug-o-war.   

Kathy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version