Watch and Wait > For those in the 'watch and wait' status

Interesting article

(1/3) > >>

mwatto:
https://geneticsmr.com/articles/8157
Plenty natural compounds that work on this pathway such as: resveratrol, quercetin, curcumin, genistein and berberine and boswellia

judyette:
Thank You Michele!  Very interesting indeed.  I downloaded both the full article and the abstract, and will read it more thoroughly.  I'm so glad they are doing this sort of research. 

judyette

notaclone13:
Thanks for posting this Michele. Hope you’re doing well.

SP:
Great article Michele! hope you're doing well.

Stella

mwatto:
Hi Stella and Notaclone I am doing great.
 I have finally recovered from almost 6 weeks of issues after first P vaxx which left me with tinnitus, earache (really bad) almost trigeminal pain in ear and behind eye and well a few other things like pins and needles, eyes blurring. I was so worried it was causing AN swelling...and too scared to have the next one. Anyways I feel ok now - a neck physio really helped as did a heap of supplements. I joined a forum with many others with exactly same symptoms which helped me to realize that was not the AN probably. Today I feel a lot better. I have been taking fucoidam which Prof Maruto told me he had studied for AN. Also boswellia and bromelain. And melatonin as always as it also works on the PAK-1 pathway which drives the AN growth (according to Maruto who studied it for 30 years). My tinnitus has dampened right down, no more blurring eyes or earache (thank God) and I am feeling almost back to normal again. Now for the second jab ahahaha! No hearing or balance issues tho on my forum re tinnitus and hearing loss after vxx many have had that. My hearing and balance seem ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version