Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

dentist and facial palsy

<< < (2/2)

KayaParker:
Don't worry, the dentist will find a way out of this situation.

LillyBender:
You don't need to worry. Tell your doctor about your problem and your fear. Sedatives will not affect your facial nerve. The dentist knows exactly what to do in this situation. I had been afraid of going to the dentist until I found a dentist who took all my fears away. I started getting my teeth treated, and every visit to the dentist was an absolute pleasure. My goal was to have a beautiful smile and healthy teeth. My doctor put in some Mini Implant Dentures because my teeth were decayed. Due to poor hygiene and heredity, my chewing teeth were awful. I am grateful to my doctor for giving me this opportunity.

donjehle:
Thank you, LillyBender and KayaParker, for making your first posts on the forums!  The more participation we have here, the better it is for our community.  Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience!

SarahWong:
I understand that you're worried about your upcoming dental appointment, and I can understand why. I would recommend discussing your concerns with your dentist. They can help you understand the potential risks and how they will take steps to minimize any impact on your facial nerve. You can also visit jeffreygrossdds.com for more information on how to get the best dentist help. Remember that your dentist will be working with you to make sure you are comfortable and safe throughout the procedure. Best of luck with your appointment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version