Post-Treatment > Headaches

Alcohol effect

(1/2) > >>

g_persefoni:
Hi All
I have been 11 years post surgery and i have noticed that a bunch of my old lifestyle habits still keep changing. I cannot tolerate alcohol anymore. Max of 1 glass and then i feel so drunk. Last week i had 2 glasses and the next day i had headache and a foggy brain. Is that only me? Or it is common?

JD808:
I’ve actually been experiencing a similar problem that has led my to cut out alcohol entirely. Usually, I end up with a low grade headache within 2 hours.

jami:
Same same same!! I used to be able to go out with a friend and share 2 bottles of wine (can i admit that?). Now, i pour a glass but over a full cup of ice and thats it for the evening. Any more and the headache arrives.

I remind myself, good for the calorie count!

chrisabbott:
I'm quite relieved to report not having that effect.  Dessert = berries, a couple squares of chocolate, and a glass of wine.

notaclone13:
I love wine but do not have good alcohol tolerance. I have learned to limit consumption to wines with a lower alcohol content. Unfortunately, alcohol even in lower amounts makes my tinnitus more noticeable. Any one else notice this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version