Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

Botox Treatments

(1/2) > >>

Kaci:
I had my surgery 20 months ago. I am having Botox treatments soon and looking for others experience with Botox and how much it helped? Thank you

Rhcdad:
I have been getting these for about 2 years now, about 4 times a year. They help quite a bit with my face looking more normal, not so much for my smile. I am continuing to get these, I would guess every situation is unique so I say give it a try and see how it affects you.

JLR:
I'm 2.5 yrs post surgery. I do have synkensis. My right eye is very drooped. I was looking into Botox but my eye dr said I run the possibility that the eye will be unable to close after Botox. I spent many many months taping my eye closed at night and I don't want this to happen. Any thoughts??? Thanks so much, Joan

Rhcdad:
I would contact Dr. Hadlock in Boston and discuss your situation with her. That is who I see, I think she is a straight shooter and I like her. She is at Mass Eye and Ear, if you can't get to her I'm sure she could recommend someone in your relative area. Best of luck, I too suffer from Synkinesis, god how I hate word.. Stay Strong.

JLR:
Thanks very much.  I will contact Dr. Hadlock!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version