Post-Treatment > Eye Issues

Eyes pain

(1/2) > >>

ad325:
I am waiting for surgery to be in one month. I am experiencing pain in my eyes. I went to ophthalmologist and all is ok. I think that the pain is related with my effort to pay attention and keep my balance, even though is done subconsciously. Does any body experience that? Thank you. I am very grateful for this forum.

v357139:
Could be almost anything.  But I would inform the surgeons in case there is anything they want to check as a precaution.

ad325:
Thank you. I mentioned to Dr, he said that doesn't look related to neuroma because location. My AN is close to brain stem. I think eyes are one of my weakest part and they are overworking to compensate for my balance. Thanks again, is nice to feel that somebody is reading and trying to help!

Jill Marie:
It could be related to your tumor, doesn't matter that the tumor isn't near your eyes.  Doctors don't know everything, they aren't living in your world so don't have all the answers.  Makes sense that your eyes could be overworked from the strain of keeping your balance. Give your body lots of rest, especially your eyes.  Let us know how you're doing.  Jill :)

jami:
Hi,

Eye issues + facial sensations were my leading symptoms (i had assumed balance issues were due to aging). I saw the opthamologist in a parallel with the neurologist, as the eyes impacted my day to day the most. They found no issues.

I am about 5 weeks post surgery and scheduling a follow up with an ophthalmologist. The eye (surgery side) irritation grows. My family can tell when I am tired because my OTHER eye (the side I laid on for 10.5 hours during surgery) swells visibly -- although i am feeling the irritation on the surgery side. Appreciate all the insights from folks on the forum, thank you. Will continue to pursue this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version