Useful Information > Physicians

if you could choose...

(1/2) > >>

nomad9988:
Is there anyone one or team doctors that no matter their location, is considered the best of the best? Kind of subjective, but just curious if there is.

notaclone13:
From what most people post on the forum, House in LA is the AN surgical dream team. They tackle the most difficult cases and appear to have the best outcomes.

JD808:
I interview the House team and the Dream team of Friedman and Schwartz at UCSD and ultimately chose Friedman and Schwartz because I felt most comfortable with them, their facilities were state of the art and modern, and Dr. Schwartz is second to none with his level of experience dealing with AN’s. They are considered the Dream Team for good reason.

notaclone13:
I forgot that Friedman and Schwartz left House, but when I mentioned the dream team that is who I meant. They are definitely considered the best based on forum posts.

Catherinerobertson:
I’m in contact with dr Friedman and dr Schwartz now to schedule surgery. Working on insurance approval at the moment since I’m out of state. My major concern is flying after. Has anyone who flew out to them had issues due to flying? I know they require you to stay at least 10 days in the area but I still am curious. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version