General Category > Hearing Issues

Pitch Changes and Musicians

<< < (2/2)

Muffin:
You have all blessed me so much.  You have encouraged my heart more than you can ever grasp!  I will take your advise, because it is good and true.  It comes from your heart and is filled with wisdom!

augustin:
Hello friends, eight years ago I was diagnosed with AN on the right side. Since then my audiometry shows a progressive hearing loss on the tumor side starting at 6000 Hz which is dramatic for 8000 Hz. From the beginning I noticed that in the tumor affected ear I heard half a tone lower than in the ear healthy. For the first time in my life I realized that reality is not out there but is created in our brains. Thank God I keep my left ear tuned and I can continue to enjoy almost all the nuances of music but no longer in stereo. My hearing loss is going to get worse because of the tumor, the radiation and the age (I am 55 years old) and I liked reading in your comments that you can cope with humor and I hope I do too. Greetings and I wish you all a lot of strength and encouragement. ( originally written in Spanish and translated into English by Google Translate )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version