Watch and Wait > For those in the 'watch and wait' status

Additional Tinnitus in the opposite ear around 2 months later th

(1/1)

draguln:
Dear all,

I'm 36 years old from France and begin to be very worried about what's happening in my head.

Early January, I began to suffer from tinnitus in my right ear (permanent bizz). I had a MRI January 11th and one AN of 5mm has been discovered in this ear. I'm in Watch and Wait until a second RMI planned for end of June. I currently hear very well from my both ears. 
The issue is since middle of March, I can hear a tinnitus in the other ear as well. It is less loud, sounds more pulsatile type but not as speed as my heart.
I'm freaking out, thinking I can have a second one in the other ear that would lead me to complete deafness.

The MIR report from middle January was clear about the absence of any issue in the left side. Is that possible a AN starts to grow in a couple of month and causes this tinnitus in my left ear ?
I guess I will have the answer in July but I cannot help thinking about it. Does anyone has suffer from bilateral tinnitus with "only" one AN ?

Thanks for your feedback

Draguln

Kathleen_Mc:
I did not have tinnitus as a symptom, developed tinnitus in the OPPOSITE ear post-op

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version