Post-Treatment > Post-Treatment

Internal Vibrations

(1/1)

Battyp:
It's been a long time since I've been here....
I'm 10 plus years post op. Is anyone experiencing internal vibrations/tremors?
If you look at where the issue is you can't see movement but I can feel it.
Of course Med MD gives me all sorts of answers 1 being neurological damage which oc course I started wondering if any other post treatment ANer's had the same issue.

ewhitese:
I don't know if I am experiencing the same thing but I have had several episodes awakening from sleep feeling as though the bed is shaking or there is an earthquake vibrating the bed.  When fully awake I realize nothing is going on at all.  I didn't equate it with tremors but now that you say that. I think I'll pay a little more attention next time it happens.

gunns:
I’ve experienced the same thing. It’s hapoened in my Lazboy chair and in bed. When I ask my wife, “What was that”, she looks at me puzzled and asks, “What”.  She hadn’t felt anything. They felt like your typical Southern California earthquake tremor.

ewhitese:
I had several episodes awaken from sleep feeling as though the house was shaking as I said previously.  In my search for the cause I considered maybe I was experiencing defibrillation.  I have some indigestion heartburn issues I am dealing with and I was concerned I was having heart issues not heart burn. So after cardiology exam and testing, the heart is healthy and no good explanations for tremors. I'm taking steps to deal with my acid reflux etc but I don't think the tremor thing has anything to do with it. I'm going for Gastroenterology testing next month, been doing the acid blocker thing for quite some time now and would like to get away from it, we'll see.

So what about the tremors?  Has anyone had adverse side effects resulting from a tremor or is it just a nuisance thing to remind you that there is an AN sitting in there.  For me doesn't seem to be any trouble at this point just one of those reminders that I'm a member of the club. After ruling out the heart connection I just ignored it. I even contemplated the idea that it had something to do with the gas well drilling that caused a minor earthquake here several years ago and not an internal thing in me.  I'm doing extremely well and most of the time don't even notice any adverse symptoms and am functioning well.

Now that I here there is a tremor thing out there I plan to pay more attention and start a diary note tracking what is up. I don't feel any effects just want to be self aware and ready to be proactive not reactive. Just when I was letting my guard down too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version