General Category > Inquiries

Does anyone know of a good cancer forum?

(1/2) > >>

AL-Tcw:
Recently diagnosed with cancer shortly after my AN was discovered so for now my AN surgery has been put on hold.  This forum has helped me so much I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a good cancer forum to help me with that aspect of my life. Thank you

alabamajane:
So sorry for your new diagnosis on top of the AN diagnosis !! How cruel,,,,

I don’t have any suggestions unfortunately but wanted to send wishes for better health and peaceful thoughts to you,, I hope you are able to find top notch doctors for both health issues.

I believe I have noticed some mention indeed.com as a forum for answers but I may be wrong,,,,,
Good luck,,,
Jane

LakeErie:
I do not know of any forums for cancer in general. What type of cancer were you diagnosed with? (rhetorical question) For example, I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2013 and follow the "Colon Club" site. There may be groups for cancer types on Facebook, too.

AL-Tcw:

--- Quote from: LakeErie on March 09, 2018, 12:02:34 pm ---I do not know of any forums for cancer in general. What type of cancer were you diagnosed with? (rhetorical question) For example, I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2013 and follow the "Colon Club" site. There may be groups for cancer types on Facebook, too.

--- End quote ---

Hi, I have throat cancer. I will have another surgery in 2 weeks. Thank you for the suggestion.

AL-Tcw:

--- Quote from: alabamajane on March 09, 2018, 08:15:10 am ---So sorry for your new diagnosis on top of the AN diagnosis !! How cruel,,,,

I don’t have any suggestions unfortunately but wanted to send wishes for better health and peaceful thoughts to you,, I hope you are able to find top notch doctors for both health issues.

I believe I have noticed some mention indeed.com as a forum for answers but I may be wrong,,,,,
Good luck,,,
Jane

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version