General Category > Inquiries

Curious about other people's symptoms

(1/2) > >>

chelsea:
hi,

newbie here... 2.5 cm left side, 30y.o. female

Curious if other people have a feeling of sinus pressure or anything like that in relation to the AN, or is it something completely different?
What about a very mild feeling of flu-like symptoms?

I have some standard ones like facial tingling, ear stuff and sometimes dizzyness, but I am curious about these other more vague symptoms and if anyone else experiences them in relation?

Also I often have the sort of weird funny feeling in my head, which I think other people have discussed on this forum... but i'm not entirely sure how to describe it? Just like a subtle odd feeling in my head?

chelsea:
Anyone?
And what about jaw pain and neck pain?

AL-Tcw:
I feel like I have pressure sometimes on the top of my head but mostly my forehead & nose. I first thought I was having sinus headaches so did the first ENT I saw. When I'm having the headaches yes my head feels weird. I'm not having the facial issues other than eye lid jumping sometimes. I wish you well

Flo2009:
I have daily headaches that vary in intensity throughout the day. They range from just annoying to migraine level and back to just annoying.  Some days, the pain stays at migraine level most of the day. (This is becoming a more frequent occurrence). I also get a frequent stabbing pain right in front of or directly below, the ear on the side of the tumor. It only lasts for about a minute or two but stops me in my tracks! The neurosurgeon explained that the stabbing pain was due to intermittent pressure on a nerve (not TMJ related) yet the patient coordinator at Mayo told me that this tumor shouldn’t cause headaches! Is anyone else experiencing headaches from their tumor?

Patti:
I had frequent, bad headaches and occasional stabbing headaches.  After surgery they were gone.  Mostly. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version