Treatment Options > Microsurgical Options

Friedman/Schwartz

(1/2) > >>

WhiskyJoe:
Dr. Schwartz of the House Clinic and Dr. Friedman of the University of Southern California, both in Los Angeles, apparently have decided to move their respective practices to the University of California at San Diego next month and to practice together there henceforth.

ANSydney:
From what I've heard, that would be a great team.

Zan:
Dr Schwartz was one of my surgeons last week at St Vincent's. I was originally scheduled for October 3, but I had been told that Dr. Schwartz had "conflicts" beginning in October. Then I heard nurses taking while they were prepping me and I realized that he was moving his practice and that is why I was rescheduled. He is a great doctor and I am sure they will make a great team.

orange37:
Hi, I'm a new caretaker. My boyfriend has been recently diagnosed with a medium (2.5cm) AN.

We are considering surgery and were looking at House or USC until we came across this post. This is great news! However, if we want to get the ball rolling and talk to either Dr. Friedman or Dr. Schwartz, how can we go about doing that?

Thank you!

tarheelEH:
Hi orange37,
It is a dream team!!
You can contact kris Sidwek, patient coordinator at ksiwek@ucsd.edu or 262-468-8393
They will start surgery practice at UCSD this earlier November. good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version