General Category > AN Issues

1 Month after AN Surgery (4 Month UPDATE)

<< < (2/3) > >>

CompassGeorge:
I hope it's okay to bump this up as I have provided an updated report.

dmborman:
Hi, I'm happy to hear you are doing so well and stories like this make me a little less anxious.  I have a 2.1 cm AN on the left and my retrosigmoid surgery is scheduled at Johns Hopkins Baltimore on January 30, 2018.  I'm curious about your level of tinnitus, did you have it before surgery and how is it after surgery?  It seems from everything I've read that even if you lose the hearing the tinnitus will not improve and could get worse  :(

CompassGeorge:
Hi dmborman, Yes, I had what I would describe as "mild" tinnitus before my surgery. It was something that I just noticed from time to time- not really bothersome to me. The tinnitus is still there but perhaps I am getting more used to it as I seldom even think about it. It certainly doesn't seem any worse in my case. George.

ColleenS:
Thanks for the follow-up report. I am 6 months post-op and practically back to normal except for slight dry eye and SSD. Yay us!

CompassGeorge:
Thanks ColleenH and congrats on your progress as well! Any issues with tinnitus before or after your procedures? George.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version