Author Topic: Does Anyone know Dr. Jerald Robinson  (Read 4040 times)

Shrnwldr

Does Anyone know Dr. Jerald Robinson
« on: January 31, 2007, 12:39:10 pm »
Dr. Jerald Robinson is my Otologist.  I was wondering if anyone has had any contact with him.
His office is in Orange, CA and he will be performing my translab procedure at St. Vincent's hospital.

By the way -- this is a great site!!!!  So much positive information.
2cm x1cm, right side
Surgery: Trans-lab approach
Dr. Jerald V. Robinson, Dr. William Hitselberger, Dr. Michael Stefan.
Hopsital: St Vincent's Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
Date of Surgery: May 18, 2007

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
Re: Does Anyone know Dr. Jerald Robinson
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:27:49 pm »
Don't know him but if he is with Saint Vincents- isn't that the hospital that the House Ear Institute uses?  (They are the lead clinic in LA for surgery of this type). Good luck and keep us updated.  Take care, Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 02:47:09 pm »
Don't know him but if he is with Saint Vincents- isn't that the hospital that the House Ear Institute uses?  (They are the lead clinic in LA for surgery of this type). Good luck and keep us updated.  Take care, Annie

Hi Annie :)

If my short term memory is correct, House Ear Institute (HEI) is the 6th floor of St. Vincent's Hospital.

I think....

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Shrnwldr

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 02:52:59 pm »
From what I understand there is a whole floor at St. Vincent dedicated to this type of surgery.  I got the impression the last time I spoke with Dr. Robinson that anyone who has this type of surgery is located on that floor.  I guess I will know when I get yes?

FYI -- My insurance authorization came through so my appointment to see Dr. Hitselberger is in March.  I am looking forward to meeting him.
2cm x1cm, right side
Surgery: Trans-lab approach
Dr. Jerald V. Robinson, Dr. William Hitselberger, Dr. Michael Stefan.
Hopsital: St Vincent's Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
Date of Surgery: May 18, 2007