AN Community > AN Community

Same Statement, said differently

(1/1)

Raydean:
I'd like to share a ad that was featured in one of Washington's State newspapers this past Sunday.
I found it interesting because of the information it contains, but also for the Angle taken.

As a long time list serve member most of you know that I try not to be biased towards either treatment options.  So please not take this posting as a negative towards either option. 
Over time i have seen postings regarding misleading statements from Surgeons regarding Radiation treatment should be used for those to ill or too old for surgery.  It's come up on this listserve a few times and most have found the statement to be deceptive in what it implies.   

Knowing how the above statement has been resented imagine my surprised when I read the following.  About choked on my coffee. 

Gamma Knife:  New Hope for Brain Disorders   Free health Talk  Listed day and place
Without a single surgical incision.  Now available in --------
Considered the "gold standard of care" for non-invasive treatment of many brain disorders, Gamma Knife (GK) is a painless, effective procedure for some patients with
Brain Tumors
Movement Disorders, such as Parkinson's disease and Essential Tremor
Trigeminal Neuralgia (facial pain)

(I found the above uses interesting) now to the same line, different angle part.

Gk provides an option for some patients who may not be candidates for tradional brain surgery due to illness or age.

Really, right there in black and white,

Best to All
Raydean

ppearl214:
oh, Raydean hun... you REALLY don't want me to reply to this, do you?  ;)

Phyl
xoxoxo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version