Treatment Options > Microsurgical Options

Duke Surgeons

(1/4) > >>

Sailfish:
Newbie looking for any feedback on Duke AN surgeons Dr. Cunningham and Dr. Zomorodi. Anyone have surgery with either of them?

kgs123:
Wondering if you gathered any info in the last couple weeks. I'm meeting with Dr Zomorodi tomorrow, but my other would be Dr Howard Francis. This week has been a bit overwhelming for me. I'm in Durham if you want to get together and chat about ANs.

melissabreaux:
I am in Charlotte and considering Kaylie and Zomorodi at Duke.  I have been really impressed with Duke so far during my consultation.  Did you receive any feedback yet on surgery experience?

EricN:
Can anyone update how their consultations went?  I'm also in NC and am considering Duke/UNC options

kgs123:
I did not go to UNC so I can't compare but I consulted at Duke and House (via record review/phone). I really like how Duke has been very thorough in explaining things to me, such as what each test is for and how it guides the decisions moving forward. I really like my nurse navigator. She happily answers my endless questions. She forwarded billing codes, helps with scheduling and really is so patient with me.

I figure if a Kennedy can come to Duke for brain surgery (a big deal when Teddy came here a few years back), I probably can't go wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version