Are you planning surgery? After everything I'm hearing- post surgery, I'm going to wait as long as I can before I do anything invasive. So far, only hearing loss (which I can live with) and recently started - the twitching -- which I can also live with.
I am praying that at 69 yrs old, the tumor will begin regressing! But if it decides to grow and I start getting symptoms that I cannot live with, then I'll consider surgery. Even 5 good years when I can enjoy my grandkids is well worth it.
Are your symptoms bad?