AN Community > AN Community

Linda's headed home travel???

(1/1)

lmurray69:
 Hi everyone, I am doing as good as expected had to get off the steoids tonight as it raised my blood sugar to 284 and then coudlnt figure ou thow to lower it.. am waiting till I get home to give you all a new update, With the traveling I wont be able to get hold of..I am sorry that Amy is haveing a set back she is such beautiful Lady,,,Her and Tim are very special people...I saw Scott and stella today they are both doing great,,, so happy that all the gang is here andI had the pleasure of meeting each one of them and then some... Ihave Passed this thead to everyone and even put a little note  on the computer....Hello all you sailors Get ready to leave port...I am alive and headed home.....

amylynn:
Linda, I am sooooo happy for you!  Drink lots of water and make sure you rest over the road trip.  Let me know when you are home safe and sound.  Thanks for the update on Scott and Stella.
Amy

Brendalu:
Linda,
I hope you have a safe trip and you sleep the whole way!!  Big hugs and get lots of rest when you get home.
Hugs,
BrendaO

Obita:
Maggie is waiting for you!!

Check in when you get home.  Have a safe trip, Kathy

Captain Deb:
Wow, Linda going home!!!! And without no pesky AN to be botherin her anymore! Yippee!!!! It's out there swimmin around in the Pacific with the rest of ours that got flushed away on the west coast!
The PBW has its cannons out and primed just incase it surfaces or tries to swim ashorre.
Have a good trip and try to rest as much as possible and keep in touch.
Hugs,
Capt Deb 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version