General Category > AN Issues

Another AN case

<< < (6/6)

voron999:
Wanted to mention - I have been taking a daily baby aspirin pill close to a year now.

I started this when I found a mention of a baby aspirin pill on this very forum as a possible way to slow tumor growth.
I don't know if it does anything, but I don't think it hurts.

Besides, my bosse's Grandma has been taking a daily baby aspirin pill for long time.
This is the only pill she is taking.
She is turning 102 soon, if I recall.
What is good for 100-year old Grandma can not really hurt a 50-year guy.  :)

mac84:
I've been taking 2 80mg aspirin each day since 2014.....no growth on mine. I'm going to keep doing it!

ANSydney:
I've had no growth for 12 months since diagnosis and I'm taking daily 75 mg aspirin (regular tablet broken into a quarter). All very anecdotal, but there's really no downside. I may even live to 102!

JLR:
I watch and wait from 2000-2010. The small AN was growing but it was still small enough to do CK which I did. That gave me 6 years then it started to grow.  Was leaning on the trigeminal nerve as well as the brain stem.  No additional radiation as I would have the probable chance of severe swelling and then major problems within my brain. My choices were limited to only who is the best surgeon within the best hospital who has the best neurosurgical floor and staff.  I saw 3 surgeons. Each one said I should have had surgery when it was still small.  I had the surgery on a radiated tumor and with that a host of complications. Although my walking my balance is better. My right side of face is swollen. My mouth droops, hard to put makeup on, I'm totally deaf in my right ear, I still have that very annoying tinnitus although that comes from brain.  I have that wobble head back its all not perfect. Should I have had the surgery in 2010. Would I have retained my hearing, would my face be symmetrical. Could a would a should a.  Stay well friends,  joan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version