General Category > AN Issues

Boy am I crabby!

<< < (3/3)

Echo:
Hi Campbellmerlin,

Wow can I relate to you - crabby especially with your 90 year old mom!

My 90 year old mom has been loosing her hearing for the past 3 years and it is now quite severe.  I am 61 and have been wearing my Phonak BiCros very successfully for the past 2 years.  You would think that watching me adjust to wearing a hearing aid would motivate her to try one as well.  Can you imagine how crabby I got when she told me last month that she doesn't think she's old enough yet to start wearing a hearing aid!  Yup...crabby comes with the territory some days.

Cathie

arizonajack:

--- Quote from: Echo on January 31, 2016, 08:41:37 pm ---Hi Campbellmerlin,

Wow can I relate to you - crabby especially with your 90 year old mom!

My 90 year old mom has been loosing her hearing for the past 3 years and it is now quite severe.  I am 61 and have been wearing my Phonak BiCros very successfully for the past 2 years.  You would think that watching me adjust to wearing a hearing aid would motivate her to try one as well.  Can you imagine how crabby I got when she told me last month that she doesn't think she's old enough yet to start wearing a hearing aid!  Yup...crabby comes with the territory some days.

Cathie

--- End quote ---

Let her wear yours for a couple of days.  ;)

james e:
Crabby is a choice. I will not comply.

ANGuy:

--- Quote from: james e on February 02, 2016, 04:40:06 pm ---Crabby is a choice. I will not comply.

--- End quote ---

Well said!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version