Author Topic: Dr. Michael Sisti's Staff  (Read 2963 times)

GP9

Dr. Michael Sisti's Staff
« on: September 19, 2015, 01:19:41 pm »
I had gamma knife about 4-5 years ago at Colombia Presbyterian, with Dr. Sixth, and Dr. Isaacson. I like their goofy senses of humor. Having a couple.of clowns helped getting through an unpleasant situation.

Since the procedure, I've had to have MRIs done a year, then three years from the procedure. Since I live upstate, Dr. Sisti sends the local hospital a prescription for the MRI. They give me a CD ROM, which I send to Dr. Sisti.

The first time it took a long time to hear back. Apparently he was on vacation. The receptionist was a complete ***** when I asked why I hadn't heard anything. The receptionist was really rude.

The second time I had the MRI done locally, and again sent down the CD-ROM. This time I never heard anything. I never called became of his receptionist's bad disposition. Now its been over two years, and I must be close to needing another MRI.

Has anyone else had problems with the office?  Like I said, Dr Sisti is a pleasant guy, and This is aimed at his receptionist.

v357139

Re: Dr. Michael Sisti's Staff
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 07:37:56 pm »
Yes in particular his assistant who's name I cannot recall, was not very nice at all.  I guess I"m not supposed to be negative on the forum but its the plain truth.  I have seen similar posts about her as well.
Dx 2.6 cm Nov 2012, 35% hearing loss.  Grew to 3.5 cm Oct 2013.  Pre-op total hearing loss, left side tongue numb.  Translab Nov 2013 House Clinic.  Post-op no permanent facial or other issues.  Tongue much improved.  Great result!!

Eddie

Re: Dr. Michael Sisti's Staff
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 02:48:06 pm »
Hi GP9,

How are your results with Gamma Knife? I'm meeting Dr Michael Sisti next Thursday. I'll send my regards to his staff for you  :P
-July 2015 - Woke up with congested left ear and lasted about 2 weeks - then came Tinnitus
-9/16/15 - ENT doctor diagnosed with Tinnitus
-10/2/15 - MRI Scan reveals 2.4 X 2.4 x 2.2 cm AN
-12/8/15 - Surgery NYP Dr. Michael Sisti
-12/9/15 - 100% tumor removal all nerves saved :D