AN Community > AN Community

Saturday night call

(1/3) > >>

Gennysmom:
It's time again if anyone is interested in the conference call.......(641) 297-4600 then  647952#.  Phyl of course won't be there tonight, so we must use the time well to talk about her!!!  he he, sorry Phyl.  Hope to hear ya later!

Patti UT:
Will try to call in for a minute. I have a few freinds coming over for a girly PJ party. All out hubbys are out of town, so the kids will play and the mom's will have brelly's and watch girly movies, (under the tuscan sun, as we plan out all girls trip to Tuscan,  dream on)   maybe hot tub after brelly's. I'll try and check in to say hi. Missed the last one. Worried about Deb, is she OK?

Patti Ut

Gennysmom:
I've noticed Deb is kinda quiet too, have not talked to her......PJ party!!!  I wanna come!!!  My guys out of town!!!!!!

Gennysmom:
OK, you guys, you all missed Phyl and her Cheeky Bloke holding up the wedding night to get on the call.........It was just them, Cheryl and I!!!  We all got a glass and cheered the happy couple!!!!  It was very cool.  Phyl had actually lost her voice, if you can imagine that, Iian had to talk for her.  Phyl said you all missed out!   ;D

matti:
What a wonderful surprise to have the newlyweds call in tonight and share a toast with Kathleen and I. Very special!!!!

cheryl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version