Author Topic: Waiting for the last day of watch and wait  (Read 11701 times)

millie

Re: Waiting for the last day of watch and wait
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 01:15:46 pm »
Thanks so much, all, Demisay, PJB, James and everyone  for your  input and the advice about research, research, research until the feeling with the gut is right.  I too have the tendency to be thorough when it comes to others' research, but losing energy when it comes to research for me.  I think part of it is being afraid to hear negative possibilities.  But I know we have to be our own advocates; or else, who will be?(I would  DEFINITELY have an anxiety attack over good news is you have a benign tumor the size of a golf ball and I may get most of it out, bad news is you may have facial paralysis.)

Demisay, I am thinking of you and you  and your procedure are in my prayers.  Carry on!
Millie

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 01:09:46 pm »
Good for you pjb, good for you!

Research, research, Research then decide. And let God handle it. But get those lab tests confirmed and faxed! I recently had a major screw up almost happen between my lab and Doctors secretary. Follow up all trivial tests, remember the devil is in the details! Letgo, let God!
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 06:21:38 am »
Dear AN supporters,

Today, June 10 has finally arrived! I am so happy! Please find all of my future posts in Radiation/Radiosurgery section. Goodbye to Watch and Wait, Hello Action! ;D

Mike

To all of my Watch and Wait friends, do not wait too long!

Mike

1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

New girl

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 12:10:28 pm »
Best wishes Mike.  You are in my thoughts.
9mmx14mmx9mm
Diagnosed 6/1/2011
Retrosigmoid Surgery 9/27/2011
Daniel Lee (MEEI) & Fred Barker (MGH) - Exceptional Surgeons