Author Topic: 30 Days to go! Get ready for a lot of hand-ringing!!  (Read 2541 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
30 Days to go! Get ready for a lot of hand-ringing!!
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:57:44 am »
Folks,

30 days I have to change my mind! Should I stay or should I go?
D**** that Clash song! It keeps playing over and over in my mindThe
Second line comes to mind as well "If I stay there will be trouble, if I leave there will be double!"

Just pray and meditate, Mike! My inner voice keeps saying, yet why don't I listen?

Help and prayers are needed.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

chloes mema

• Life is a special occasion.
Re: 30 Days to go! Get ready for a lot of hand-ringing!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 01:36:51 pm »
Mike

You'll do fine.  We're here to support you.  Prayers and good thoughts are coming your way.

You've made a good decision and have a good team lined up.  (listen to me, "chicken little" from the beginning of the week.  now that I'm a toastie postie or a post toastie I sound like I know what I'm talking about) 

Karen
Diagnosed October 2011
Oct '11-9 X 6 mm left ear
Mar '12 - 1.25cm
Tinnitus, imbalance, and mild dizziness (ditsy)
My AN = Annoying Nuisance
Jan'12 W&W
May'12 CK completed
Oct'12 hemifacial spasms
Dec'19 It's back

MDemisay

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:53:18 pm »
Karen,

Thanks I have been listening to a CD in my car called "I AM" it's a meditation tape from Dr. Wayne Dyer the motivational author (on Channel 13 here in NYC) I, last month, bought a package of meditation for this procedure that I will have next month. I also pray a lot. But this thing at work has me distracted a lot we're replacing a key position, that of the Administrator! The extra stress isn't good for me.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!

MDemisay

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 10:42:20 pm »
Well, things at work have settled a little we have finally replaced the key man position that was in question. WHEW, that was a stressful week I've just been through with the Board of Directors at my job and family business.
Now, there comes the changing of the guard in the weeks to come hopefully, it won't distract me from the healing that I seek!

Mike