Author Topic: Nutrition, Diet and Tumors? Any experience?  (Read 11567 times)

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
Re: Nutrition, Diet and Tumors? Any experience?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 07:03:57 am »
I eat vegan (except for salmon), dairy free, gluten free, low fat, low sugar, organic, etc., and I still developed an AN as well as newly grown lipomas after a diagnosis of breast cancer last year. I feel great about eating healthy but it hasn't stopped tumors from growing in my body. I believe in healthy eating and treatment.

Karen

Karen I to have lots of lipomas can you PM me as to where else you have them and what your doctors say...I have noticed that a few of us who have an AN also seem to have lipoms not sure if there is any correlation with the two. My doctors say that there is noting to worry about with all that I have ??.

Best Wishes,
Diagnosed with a 1 cm. AN had Retrosigmoid
Approach surgery July of 2009, several problems after surgery.

It is what it is

Re: Nutrition, Diet and Tumors? Any experience?
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 11:48:02 am »
Yes, I've also read that others on our list have lipomas.  My doctor and I just discovered them in my leg within the last two weeks so you probably have more information than I do about them.  They don't sound like they are a problem where I have them.  I'll be interested in any further information others may have?

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.