Post-Treatment > Post-Treatment

Two Weeks out - Nausea/Vomitting

(1/1)

jwporter:
I have another question.

It's been two weeks since the surgery and I am experiencing nausea. I was also vomiting alot last week and it cleared up over the weekend. However, I went for a 30 minute car ride and vomited right when I got into my parents house. Then, a couple hours later my parent's Maltese (small dog) sat on my stomach and I threw up again. Then after lunch I felt okay, but still a little nauseous. Has anyone else experienced this?

I had a sensitive stomach prior to surgery (minor reflux), but I never had nausea. This is very frustrating.

Jim Scott:
Hi, JW ~

I'm not a physician and so I won't attempt to diagnose the cause of your nausea but it could be related to your AN surgery.  I suggest you contact your doctor and try to ascertain his/her medical opinion and possible remedy for this distressing situation.  Please let us know the results.  Thanks.

Jim   

Mdobson:
Jwporter - Wondering how your vomiting and nausea is doing? I’m 1 week post op and throw up and experience nausea when I was tapered off steroids and Dramamine. Let me know if you have any advice or suggestions!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version