Author Topic: Dr. Robert Breeze with Rocky Mountain Gamma Knife Center  (Read 3224 times)

leslieplomondon

Dr. Robert Breeze with Rocky Mountain Gamma Knife Center
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:23:40 pm »
Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience in working with or being treated by Dr. Robert Breeze of the Rocky Mountain Gamma Knife Center? I had a consultation with him last week, and of the eight neurosurgeons I've met with to date, Dr. Breeze was by far the nicest and most relatable. Now, if he's as skilled as he is nice, I'll be in business!

Please advise.
Leslie

Trust in God and He will help you; make straight your path and hope in Him. ~Sirach 1-6

KBL

Re: Dr. Robert Breeze with Rocky Mountain Gamma Knife Center
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:33:12 pm »
Hi Leslie,  I met you at the Denver meet and greet, and had lunch with you.  I do not know about this Dr., but am hoping you are getting closer to a decision.  Since you posted this several days ago, you may have decided by now.  Let us know what is happening.
5.6 cm. left side retrosigmoid surgery January 2010.  Dr. Villavicencio, Boulder, CO  Cyberknife April 2010  Left side  facial paresis started September 2010.  Gold weight implant Dec. 2010.  Total hearing loss on left side.  As of today, tumor still appox. 28x18x8 mm