AN Community > ANA Meetings

NYC support group

(1/2) > >>

ombrerose4:
Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone who turned out for our meeting today. It was a great meeting and I am really appreciative of this opportunity to give back to others. I look forward to many more successful meetings in the future. And a special shout out to those of you who travelled out of state to attend. Wendy and Deb it was good to see you guys again:) 

MDemisay:
Does anyone know when the next support group meeting is? ??? ??? ??? I am considering radiation soon and I could use all the information I can get!

Mike Demisay

ombrerose4:
Hi Mike,

Our next meeting is on March 31, Saturday at !PM.  We have quite a few members who have had radiation to treat their AN's. Send me a PM with your email info and I would be happy to have some of our members reach out to you.

Lauren

MDemisay:
Lauren,

I had a wonderful time this afternoon thank you so much with the NYC group meeting. It was so nice meeting someone else with an AN much less a whole conference room full of them!

The guest speaker was awesome she even got me to relax and take it easy on myself! Great first impression guys! GREAT MEETING over all!

Mike

MDemisay:
Lauren,

I am very eager to attend tomorrows meeting Saturday, July 28th. I had Gamma Knife on June11th. I am feeling much better, I am looking forward to meeting everybody again.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version