Author Topic: doctors/hospitals in northern ky area  (Read 4055 times)

don49

doctors/hospitals in northern ky area
« on: April 20, 2005, 08:45:51 pm »
I've just been diagnosed...hard to find information on experienced doctors or hospitals.  Any information is appreciated.  Have heard about a group in Cincinnati, but can't get anyone to tell me anything about them.  Help!

okiesandy

Re: doctors/hospitals in northern ky area
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 07:31:34 am »
Don

I can't help you in Kentucy.  I live in Oklahoma and know your frustration. I have reasearched about every place coast to coast and think I will go with House Clinic in LA.  I was just told I had NA 4/20 and think I have spent every waking moment researching. And there have been a lot of waking moments. If possible, I will take my time and get the best I can.  After 3 miss-dignosis I think a little time researching is a good thing. I have been told there is a good place in Nashville. Won't find out until Monday about that.
Cyberknife 1/2006
Clinton Medbery III & Mary K. Gumerlock
St Anthony's Hospital
Oklahoma City, OK
Name of Tumor: Ivan (may he rest in peace)

Becky

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 07:48:56 am »
If your insurance would cover it, it might be worth your while to fly somewhere well-known for the surgery.  The House is the best, in LA, CA, from what I've heard.  Once you've been under the knife, you can never again be pre-op.  That is a life altering event, for better or worse.

Becky

Joy

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 06:04:25 am »
Just to let you know there are good neurosurgeons in Charleston, Huntington and Morgantown West Virginia.
Dr. John Schmidt ,Neurological Associates, Inc. in Charleston, WV is my neurosurgeon.  He is a very good and I would highly recommend him to everyone!   :)  Both he and Dr. T. ****ushima (Skull-base Neurosurgeon from Duke University) performed my surgery at the Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown.  Below is a list of websites you may want to check out.  Hope it helps. :)

www.wvneuro.com

www.health.wvu.edu

www.photobooks.com

www.cabellhuntington.org

www.st-marys.org

Smile, God loves you!

Karla

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 03:52:39 pm »
The best is Dr. Thomas Graham,,,,903-595-2441   God Bless ,,,,Karla