Author Topic: Madison , WI Physician  (Read 2996 times)

rodbender777

Madison , WI Physician
« on: January 26, 2011, 09:21:34 am »
Hi I have been referred to Dr. Mark Pyle in Madison Wi.  Does anyone know anything about him or have been treated by him?  Thank you

Cheryl R

Re: Madison , WI Physician
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 01:06:10 pm »
There has been mention of him and think someone did have him do them.  This has been quite a while ago.    I know of a gal who is not on here who saw him and this is over 10 yrs ago and then came down to Univ of Iowa for her surgery.     That might be another thought depending on where you live in WI , I assume.    There is also Dr Samuel Gubbel in Madison who did his fellowship at Univ of Iowa.      He assisted with my last surgery in 2008.      I can only really say about Univ of Iowa and Dr Bruce Gantz who has had several of us on here and also know people from out of state.     He is only pro surgery if you are thinking of possible radiation too.              I am really for Gantz as have NF2 and 4 surgeries now and feel very lucky we have him in Iowa.
       Good luck in how ever you go and ask all the questions you want on here.                         Cheryl R
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Madison , WI Physician
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 10:45:16 pm »
I could swear I've seen a thread on the Forum that mentions Dr. Mark Pyle, but I searched and couldn't find it  ???

Here's another thread that might be helpful http://www.anausa.org/smf/index.php?topic=9378.0

The last person I knew with an AN from Wisconsin travelled to Illinois to have surgery with my doc (Robt. Battista, Ear Institute of Chicago).

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways