Author Topic: Oregon (+ Southern WA state) SPRING 2010 ANA Support Group Spring Meeting  (Read 2196 times)

4cm in Pacific Northwest

Head up all you in Southern Washington & Oregon ANA’ers.  :)

We will be having our next “share and care” support group meeting on
Saturday, June 26
in Portland, Oregon.

We will officially have it posted here on the ANA website after the long weekend- when the ANA office is open again. So be sure to watch for it on this link.
http://anausa.org/scheduled_meetings.shtml

I wanted to let you-all know NOW… so that some of you can mark this off on your calendars, ahead of time, being that it is just less than a month away.

Big thanks to Steve for booking the meeting room!  :-*

The “new” Washington State Group will also be having a “sharing and caring” meeting on June 19th in the Tacoma Seattle area.
 Some of us Oregonians may also head up there to support them as they start up. (Schedules permitting.)
Here is their posting link
http://anausa.org/scheduled_meetings.shtml#seattle

So I hope you-all in the Pacific Northwest know that the ANA is making efforts to serve you.

Hope to see you then.

DHM
4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

moe

DHM,
Thanks for the links! I am hopefully going to make it to the Seattle meeting. It will be our first meeting  :)
I'll put down Portland for the next weekend, also. Hope to see you Oregonians at one of the two. You know how life is.
It just happens when you're making plans.
 ;)Maureen
06/06-Translab 3x2.5 vascular L AN- MAMC,Tacoma WA
Facial nerve cut,reanastomosed.Tarsorrhaphy
11/06. Gold weight,tarsorrhaphy reversed
01/08- nerve transposition-(12/7) UW Hospital, Seattle
5/13/10 Gracilis flap surgery UW for smile restoration :)
11/10/10 BAHA 2/23/11 brow lift/canthoplasty

sgerrard

If you click the link for Seattle, and then scroll up, you will see that our own Jim Scott is doing an ANA meeting in Springfield MA on June 19th, on the topic of the ANA Website and Forum.

To Jim I say: been there, done that.  :D

To everyone else, I say: if you get a chance to go to a local support group meeting, take it. You will enjoy meeting other ANers in person, whether or not you learn anything else worthwhile.

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

4cm in Pacific Northwest

If you click the link for Seattle, and then scroll up, you will see that our own Jim Scott is doing an ANA meeting in Springfield MA on June 19th, on the topic of the ANA Website and Forum.

Oh Steve lets go to it! I see they are asking people to bring refreshments. I'll pack some Java as I so want to see Jim - Java Jive. I heard a rumor that he is a really really good dancer and is going to perform at his presentation.... ;)  :D

OH "Scotty" know that we DO love you it is just that you are SO fun to tease. :-*

Good for you for presenting... I do hope you beam us up ...

(Shh Gee Steve maybe we should conspire a flash mob dance during his presentation  :D LOL ... I am kidding... I am kidding... giggle)

DHM

4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

rezski

This is great although I have to recert my Outdoor Emergency Care credentials ob the 19th and I just got told I have to work Saturdays at work.
Caroline
1.2 x .6 cm rt side AN diagnosed July 2005
Watching and waiting - not growing for now...Patient of Dr. Backous @ Virginia Mason
2012 8 x 5 mm @ Group Health - still WW