Author Topic: What a journey.....  (Read 1440 times)

Jwh

What a journey.....
« on: May 25, 2010, 04:08:25 pm »
What a journey this whole AN situation has been for me...  Dealing with this for at least 12 years was certainly unexpected.  It has changed me as a person and I would hope for the better.  I've run across wonderful people like you on this forum and have become a stronger person.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could face having not one brain tumor but two! Like many of us, my journey continues as we check yearly to make sure that there are no signs of regrowth.  God bless everyone who knows or deals with this condition!
5/01  1.3 AN removed at NYU using Retrosig. Approach
2/07  Rediagnosed with Regrowth 8 mm (wait & watch mode)
1/09  1.4 AN removed at NYU using Translab (total tumor removal)

Lizard

Re: What a journey.....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 09:23:24 am »
That was such a great post, love this forum and all the great people here as well.  Onward and upward  :D
Liz
Left AN 2.5CM,retrosigmoid 11/2008, second surgery to repair CSF leak. 
Headaches began immediately.  Dr. Ducic occipital nerve resection, December 2011!!!!!

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on"
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

LisaP

Re: What a journey.....
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 05:21:04 pm »
Hi,

My journey is now over two years and I am still W&W, I certainly too have changed and thank goodness for this Forum.

Best Wishes,

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W