Author Topic: Good Morning and Happy Easter  (Read 1613 times)

opp2

Good Morning and Happy Easter
« on: April 04, 2010, 08:15:51 am »
We've found all of our hidden treasures, even eaten one or two. Now the Hubby and my daughter are off to Church. Thomas and I will likely wash some windows to let in the beautiful sunlight today...

A wonderful day to all of you!

Nikki
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.

Lizard

Re: Good Morning and Happy Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 08:30:36 am »
To you as well, Happy Easter!
Left AN 2.5CM,retrosigmoid 11/2008, second surgery to repair CSF leak. 
Headaches began immediately.  Dr. Ducic occipital nerve resection, December 2011!!!!!

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on"
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 09:41:36 am »
HAPPY EASTER *****HAPPY EASTER ***** HAPPY EASTER ***** HOPPY EASTER ***** HAPPY EASTER ***** HAPPY EASTER *****

I got rid of my kids ...their older brother picked them up to go to church ... he will bring them along with his wife and baby back later ...

I get to stay home and clean house and cook so this evening a hoard of starving people can invade my house and be fed...

before kids get back I also have to compose a puzzle letter for them that , that has clues to lead them through the hollow and to a treasure trove of goodies ... they will find candy , bible verses on rabbits and ducks , a DVD each and a blouse each ... there are things for grand babies too (5 are coming or possibly 7) ... and there is a plate for each that they can come home and eat desert off of ...

my girls ( 10-1/2 and 12-1/2 ) they said they are too old for egg hunts but wanted our traditional hour long tromp through the woods and meadows to find stuff ... I no longer tromp ... I take the 4x4 farm truck and cheat ... can't handle down hill walking and that is all we have ...hills hills hills with little fields and valleys between ... getting too old for this

Have a Good Day and enjoy what ever it is you do
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 09:44:10 am by Soundy »
3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 09:47:15 am »
May the cross remain a symbol of PEACE and not used as a sword.

Blessings to all the many special people on this forum who make it their mission to help others -regardless of their race, creed, gender, or color. May we always accept people on their good character- offering them support, guidance and help. Doing so without criticism. This is what I so admire about the MANY outstanding citizens on this forum. Such a very fine group of people here- in which I have ultimate respect for…

Happy Easter.

DHM  :)
4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!