Author Topic: Crossfit  (Read 2353 times)

opp2

Crossfit
« on: December 28, 2009, 03:28:52 pm »
are there Crossfitters on this forum?
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.

bassoakoustiko

Re: Crossfit
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 04:35:08 pm »
Yes!  Ive been crossfitting for 8 months and have never been in better shape! I just found out I have this tumor, getting it removed tomorrow and to be honest, im pretty scared about the complications that can arise.  I just scared the crap out of myself with watch videos of patients online.  Good thing I am crossfit strong!  lol.  How are you dealing with your tumor?

Joe

opp2

Re: Crossfit
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 09:35:56 pm »
Hi Joe,

I've been Crossfitting for about 18 months or so. I love it.

I do have issues now after a tough workout with what I think are blood pressure issues in my head, but I'm not about to give up on Crossfit yet. I have started some Wii Yoga to deal with the balance stuff, but I still got my episode after my workout today. The good news is my yoga breathing seemed to mitigate the head buzz....

I follow an affiliate blog online and work out at home. You?

Nikki
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.