Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Kaybo!  (Read 11011 times)

Kaybo

Re: Merry Christmas from Kaybo!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 05:19:29 pm »
Thanks for all of the kind words!

Saralynn - I don't think Lori was implying in any way that the model wasn't beautiful - just that you didn't sign the dotted line!   ;)

Pooter - You know I will travel and would LOVE to take your pictures sometime while I am there...Grandma & Grandad have the DREAM yard for taking pictures (I wished they lived here, but then everything would be green and blooming all the time!).  I was there Thanksgiving but tied up with family.  I will certainly let you know when we come back - probably Spring Break (if G & G are in town) &/or Easter...

I was pretty proud of the "smile" - you just have to take what you get!  :D

K   ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

mimoore

• Believe!
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2009, 09:43:39 pm »
Merry Christmas Kaybo and family!
Wow you look terrific and your family is so sweet!
2010 is going to be an amazing year for all of us!
Love to you all!
Michelle  :-*
Retrosigmond surgery on June 4th, 2008 for an AN. 100% hearing loss and facial paralysis (was not prepared for facial paralysis). Size: 2.3 cm, 2.1 cm, 1.8 cm. some tumour remains along facial nerve. Pray for no regrowth. Misdiagnosed for 10 yrs.

Kate B

• AN World
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2009, 10:17:18 pm »
K,

I enjoyed your family pictures!

Best wishes as you move forward with a promising photography career.  What camera do you prefer?  Nikon or Canon or????

Kate
Kate
Middle Fossa Surgery
@ House Ear Institute with
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger
November 2001
1.5 right sided AN

Please visit http://anworld.com/

Kaybo

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2009, 10:38:24 pm »
I have a Canon (a Rebel XSi)...my SIL who is a successful photographer in LA helped us pick one.  She just switched from Canon when she took the plunge and bought the super duper professional one.  I think that this is a SUPER nice camera (I've never had a SLR) for me and am VERY happy with it.  She prefers Canon until you get to the super big pro ones, but really she thinks both are pretty comparable.  Of course, as I have read numerous times in photo books - it doesn't matter what equipment you have, but what you see!!

;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!