Watch and Wait > For those in the 'watch and wait' status

Good news W+W

(1/2) > >>

Mickey:
Hi there! You know me from alot of posts here W+Wing. My wife also was W+W on a large size tumor in her abdomin area diognosed about 6mos. after me. I decided to do all I could in research on what we could do naturally to help aid in maybe slowing down or even stopping growth. I accumulated every bit of alternate treatments to put in a healthy lifestyle. Since Christmas day 2008 we really got in motion. Well hereis our first piece of good news! After 2 other MRI`s showing growth this last one a couple of days ago showed a significant reduction. WOW! Now I`m thinking that maybe we got something here. Well anyhow my yearly MRI is next month. I`m wshfully thinking and hoping my AN will at least remain stable. If this is the case I will definately put down exactly what we are taking and doing. Lets see what happens! Happy 4th of July, Best wishes, Mickey

Vivian B.:
Hi Mickey,

So glad to hear about your wife and good luck on your MRI results. Keep us posted. Happy 4th of July.

Vivian

Jim Scott:
Mickey ~

Congratulations!  Your wife's MRI results are, indeed, good news.  I hope that you'll have similar news from your upcoming MRI scan and be able to share your 'secrets' with us. 

Jim

Mickey:
When I found out the results of my wifes MRI I got excited. I wasn`t going to really say anything untill I got my own results. I don`t want it to be a secret but it dosen`t pay to say whats being done especially in the case of an AN if I don`t get good results. Just hoping for something positive for all of us with another way to deal with this. God Bless, Mickey

Jackie:
Hey Mickey,

Wonderful news about your wife and I really hope you join the club of "stable" with no growth club! I am a member this time too after 2 years! Good-luck, and I'll share what I have been doing if you share what you have been doing to get the desired results!! hahahahahaha!!!
Jackie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version