ANA Discussion Forum
General Category => NF2 => Topic started by: Director on September 16, 2016, 07:46:54 am
The Family Center for Neurofibromatosis at Massachusetts General Hospital is conducting a research study aimed at helping adults with NF2 who are deaf or have severe hearing loss manage stress associated with NF2
What does it involve?
* 8 group sessions led an MGH PhD level psychologist
* You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire on the computer at the beginning, end, and 6 months after the sessions
* All sessions will take place from your home, using Skype (a free software program) and CART (a tool to aid communication).
* Sessions are 60 minutes long and held once a week.
* This study DOES NOT involve taking medication
For infomation about enrolling in the study, please use this link: firstname.lastname@example.org