General Category > AN Issues

talk about confused!!!

<< < (5/5)

PaulW:
Hi Bikerguy,
I have been wondering why you would want to remove, treat or get a definitive answer, on a 3mm dot....
Its just so small.

Now that you have told us you have severe tinnitus, I understand how you are feeling, your reaction and the doctors reactions too.

Tinnitus is annoying, sometimes very annoying... no lets use stronger words totally disabling
My tinnitus shortly after I received radiation was rock concert loud.... It was as annoying and disorientating as the screeching of an indoor burglar alarm... Fortunately it did not last and went away.... You just cant function with a Rock Concert in one ear, and trying to do normal stuff with the other ear

Acoustic Neuroma symptoms can come and go especially when they are very small.
My tinnitus is virtually zero now...

A hearing aid can help, many have tinnitus suppression programs.

As for getting the operation to remove a 3mm Dot..... it probably makes as much sense as Vincent van Gogh cutting off his ears to relieve his meneares symptoms... Seems good in theory.

A course of steroids may help the nerve if it is somehow affected by something... but Steroid use should not be taken lightly.

Good luck hopefully the tinnitus will reduce over time.... mine did.

Has anybody here had tinnitus reduce?
Mine went from minimal pre-treatment, to outrageous, back to virtually zero.
What are other peoples experience with tinnitus pre and post treatment?

leapyrtwins:

--- Quote from: PaulW on August 19, 2015, 04:07:07 pm ---
What are other peoples experience with tinnitus pre and post treatment?

--- End quote ---

Thankfully, I've never had tinnitus.  And yes, from all I hear (no pun intended), I consider myself blessed.

Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version