General Category > AN Issues

ANA Symposium recap

(1/3) > >>

Mark:
For those of you who were able to attend the events in Philly this past weekend, I think a lot of us would be interested in any impressions, new learnings, etc that you could share with the board. This, of course, excludes any behavior or Pirate like shenanigans that would fall under the category, "what happens in Philly, stays in Philly"  ;D

Mark

krbonner:
I've got (I think) close to 20 pages of notes from the various discussions and workshops.  I'm working on getting those scanned, but it's hard to do until the rugrats go to sleep!  ;-)

I'm also supposed to be getting a digital copy of the weekend's program of events.  I'll link to that as soon as I get it.

Hopefully others will post their impressions as well.  There were many from the discussion board there, including some I never got to meet I'm sure.  Overall, it was a jam-packed, informative weekend.  It's not often you find a medical conference devoted solely to patients, interacting with doctors and other patients.  I was surprised by how many of the doctors still offered conflicting opinions and blatantly showed their bias about things like radiation vs. surgery, etc.  Not sure why I was surprised, but I was.

Katie

GM:
Katie,

Would it be possible to provide a copy of those notes?

Thanks...

Gary

krbonner:
Definitely.  I'll scan them to a PDF file and post the link when I have them uploaded.  I'll be a few days, though!   ;)

Katie

FlyersFan68:
I'm surprised there hasn't been much feedback regarding this years symposium. Maybe everyone is hungover or something?  :D. Hope to get some scoop. I intend on picking up the mp3's when the ANA releases them but I'm sure that will be quite some time from now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version