Post-Treatment > Eye Issues

Anyone use Blink-eze External Lid Weights?

(1/3) > >>

Pembo:
Anyone have first hand experience with these? My pt recommended but my eye doc has never used them before. He is willing to try but I'm hesitant.

nancyann:
Hi Pembo:
Never used them, I have the gold weight.   Am curious about it though, hope we hear more.

Do whatever you have to to protect your cornea.

Best wishes, Nancy

Pembo:
This is a gold weight that you stick to your eyelid, like a bandaid.

palms0@hotmail.com:
yes my husband has been using them since the end of sept. i work for an ophthalmologist and they actually referred us to a plastic surgeon who fits them all the time. they work pretty well but i have to put it on for him. once you get the hang of it , it gets better. he wears it from the time he gets up till about 9:00 pm his lid gets tired i guess from the weight. we are thinking about a gold weight but are very hesitant since he has had so many side effects from surgery who wants to take a risk!!! it will be 5 mos on 12-20 since his surg his face has come back somewhat but the lid is really stubborn, we just keep hoping it will come back soon.
good luck
mary ellen

Pembo:
Thanks Mary Ellen, I'm glad to hear from an actual user! My eye doc is ordering them for me and I am his first case. We'll see how it goes. He's only charging me for the actual weights, no office visits or anything since I'm the trial girl. Eyelid surgery just sounds nasty but I'm really tired of the half-blinking eye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version