Archive > Archives

4th surgery, 4th time the charm?

<< < (2/8) > >>

David707:
Wanderer,

I don't visit the forum everyday.  It is kind of late response, but I am very sorry to read this today. 

Like everybody else here, I will pray for you (especially on the night of 9/20) and wish the best outcome for you.  May you have all the strength you need and a peace in your mind.

You know we all will be with you, even though not physically.  Please Keep us updated on how you are doing.  Take care.

David(707)

wanderer:
Thanks everybody,

tomorrow is the big day,  actually about 7 mintues until the big day.   

My surgeon is also going to biopsy a small lump I found in my neck a few weeks ago.   Better to kill to birds with one stone.

I should be out of the hospital and home by thursday so I'll try to get on and let you know how it goes.

So far I really can't complain about my surgeries   I have come out remarkably well from each and look for the same outcome from the this one as well.   

I'm getting to be quite the pro at all this  ;D

wanderer:
I just got home a little while ago.   I went out to eat first.

Surgery went well and hopefully It is finally over for me.    The incision for the fat graft is not a in a good place (directly below the belly button and about where my belt of my pants crosses.  so i'm going to have to take it easy till that heals up.

Head feels good.

But I do have to complain about the damn hiccups.     Everytime I get them.    I've had them pretty much all day.   Hopefully they will be gone tomorrow.

Well it's been a pretty long day so I'm going to cut this short and probably take a nap   I stayed up to late watching tv and have only had about 3 hours of sleep.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.  I really appreciate it.

wind6:
 :) Thank God its over for you Wanderer. Hopefully you will never have to go into surgery ever again. So great to see you here and posting so quick. Take special care of yourself as you continue to heal. :)

luv2teachsped:
Wanderer_  I have read your many posts about your surgeries, how did they decide you had a reaction to the bone cement?  I am 4&1/2 mon. post op, and my incision also keeps breaking open.  Two weeks ago I called my Dr., the nurse called back and said to clean it with peroxide and call back if it didn't heal.  I do have an appt. on Oct.4, but just wondered if I am worrying unnecessarily.  It is a very small opening that keeps oozing pus and then scabbing over.  Anyone else have this happen? luv2teachsped

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version