AN Community > AN Community

old

<< < (2/17) > >>

tony:
The one thing marginally worse than being old is,
NOT being old - if you get my drift......
Best regards
Tony

msuscottie:
"Seasoned" doesn't seem so harsh.    :)   I created www.patient-network.com for the purpose of getting away from your health issues for a few minutes a day, but not ignoring them completely.  It's a free site with over 80 members now who have health issues ranging from AN's to Cancer & Depression and it's a good group of people, but the thing I really like about it is that people don't neccesarily get on there to talk about what's "wrong" with them. It's more of a place where our members know they all have something in common (health issues) and it's more of a social networking site, or an online support group if you will. I know a lot of ANers from this site are on there including Taylor, Batty & Laura =)  Even Captain Deb & PPearl make an appearance from time-to-time. Anyway, it's an interesting group of people to be a part of if anyone is interested. I'm sure Laura or any other of our members would tell you the same. I'm glad you enjoy the site though Taylor. Not so many "old" people   ;)

Patti UT:
Boppie has a great idea to start a "young crowd" thread on this site. Taylor, just a couple topics down,  "blanace issues" is from Chris  Dcfman, of only 22 yrs old. I know there are many others on here that are more your age.  I have to tell you though, I have not really thought of myself as "OLD" before at 47. But realizing now your less than 1/2 my age, WOW< Guess I am getting old.  YUK

Patti UT

Joef:

I just had my 42 birthday on the 14th ...   :o  I'm not old ! I'm experienced !! it was only a few years ago I was getting carded at the liquor store .. now they don't even bother to ask  >:(

Patti UT:
On my 40th B-day, I got a button that says,

I'm not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years of experience

that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version